Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm Back!

Sorry about the prolonged absence. We did have to forgo the comforts normally associated with modern living but we got along just fine. The house was more or less intact although getting to it required some off road driving. After 12 days with no electricity FPL finally showed up and shortly thereafter I enjoyed the longest hottest shower I have ever had in my entire life. Thanks to all who were concerned, I was truly touched by the e-mails and Curzon's post. I'll be back tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey glad to see you made it through safe and sound. (First chance at internet access underway in nearly two weeks, sorry I didn't comment earlier).

11:33 AM  
Blogger theCardinal said...

Eddie glad to find you back here. By the way I remember you asking about The American Interest in Coming Anarchy. As I imagined if you like the old National Interest you will like it. My only complaint is that it appeared that they tried to do too much with the first issue. A book review actually touches on 27 different books. If you want any more info let me know. Thanks for the comment...take care.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home